Our meetings are held every other week on different days and at different times to accommodate varying family schedules.
Next Scheduled Meeting:
- Monday, May 1st, 7:00PM at our Aliso Viejo location!
What is a Parent Information Meeting at Pathfinders Learning?
- We think we have some amazing services for students and families and want you to know about them. We want to get the word out about Pathfinders! Often people say:
- “Why haven’t I ever heard about you?”
- “I have tried so many things and no one has ever told me about Pathfinders!”
- Our goal is to help parents better understand what is happening for the students who are struggling in our school system.
- We hope to answer your questions about learning challenges, so that you can get your child started on a path to success and independence in academics.
Who should attend?
- Parents who are concerned about their child’s progress in school. Both Mom and Dad are encouraged to attend. It’s hard to go home and repeat all that you learn.
- Classroom teachers and special education teachers who want to develop a deeper understanding about learning struggles their students may have.
- School administrators who wish to increase their understanding of learning challenges students and families face everyday in their schools.
- Any professional interested in broadening their perspective on these issues.
- Adults who may be facing challenges in their job or in their life due to learning challenges they have learned to “live with” but are finding it more and more difficult to compensate.
Do I receive anything if I attend? YES!!
- Insightful and helpful information about learning challenges or differences
- A FREE book: At Wit’s End: A Parent’s Guide to Ending the Struggle, Tears and Turmoil of Learning Disabilities by Jill Stowell
- A FREE handout about the IEP special education process: a summary of the laws, how to prepare and tips on negotiation
- An opportunity to connect with and learn from other parents if you wish
When and Where?
- Check this page for the next scheduled meeting.
- The day, time and frequency vary to meet the different needs of families.
- Pathfinders Learning – 27121 Aliso Creek Road, Suite #130 Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
How much does it cost to attend Parent Information Meeting, and how do I RSVP?
- The meeting is FREE.
- To RSVP, call our office at 949-713-2300 or complete and submit the registration form below.
Parent Information Meeting is FREE, but YOU MUST RSVP. If you plan to attend, please complete the form below or call 949-713-2300.