What kind of assessments do you use and how long does the assessment take?
We use a combination of formal, standardized assessments and informal tools to determine what underlying processing skills are weak and the combination of programs to use to individualize the student’s training. Assessments typically take between 3-4 hours, with several breaks, and they are administered in the morning. Some examples of assessments we use are:
- Structures of Intellect (SOI)
- Gibson Cognitive Test
- Gray Oral Reading Test-5 (GORT-5)
- SCAN-3 Test of Auditory Processing Disorders for Children, Adolescents and Adults
- Test of Auditory Processing Skills (TAPS-3)
- Moyer’s Decoding Test
- Written Expression
- Visual Processing Screening
- Reflex Screening
- Visual-Motor Integration
- Test of Variables of Attention (TOVA)
Would you like to schedule an assessment? Let’s get started!