Our Mission is Captured in 4 Steps:
- We identify the true root cause of each student’s learning problems.
- We educate parents and student about available tools and strategies.
- We strengthen underlying processing skills to make learning easier.
- We fix learning skills to create opportunities and reach one’s potential.
Help, Hope, and Success
Whether children, teens (and their parents), or adults, Pathfinders’ purpose is to help those with learning challenges, bring hope to those with desperate needs, and create a clear path to success. Our steps are to identify, educate, strengthen, and fix learning skills.
- Pathfinders is different than a tutoring center. We help strengthen underlying processing skills to make learning easier. Tutors help re-teach subject content learned in school.
- We address the significant pain accompanying those with learning difficulties and disability issues.
- Our unique training overcomes the obstacles and learning challenges for children, teens, and adults struggling at work.
- We want to make our unique process financially possible for everyone. The cost can keep people away from getting the needed help. We invest in special steps to make our program financially available for those experiencing learning problems.
- We partner with parents, teachers, therapists, and pediatricians. Consistent communication with the network of those contributing to a process of growth is essential.
- Our process includes nurturing of our families through empathy and love.