What is Pathfinders in Motion™?
Pathfinders in Motion™ is a fun, active, enhancement program to create and strengthen neurological pathways in young children for development of a strong foundation for achievement in formal education.
We are learning specialists and elementary teachers offering parents ON CAMPUS screenings for speech, language, listening, motor skills, reasoning, and other underlying abilities crucial for ease and success in relationships, academics, and life.
- Screening of speech, language, listening, and other underlying skills
- A written report of findings
- A personal follow-up phone call to address questions or concerns
Our goal is to provide ALL children the enrichment and training necessary for them to reach their highest potential. We have found that early intervention and effective collaboration with parents and other professionals generate the best results for children and families.
We know as a parent that you want the very best for your child. Most educators and developmental experts agree upon a certain set of skills as essential tools for further development and accomplishment in school.
Providing the advantage of early intervention and enhancement gives your child the gift of confidence and sets them up for success as they move forward in life.
Enrichment builds confidence and improves skills in:
- Speech clarity and pronunciation
- Verbal expression and vocabulary
- Peer interactions and social skills
- Creativity and play
- Sustained listening and following directions
- Attention, focus, and concentration
- Posture, breathing, and stamina
- Rhythm, balance, coordinated movement
- Eye-hand coordination and writing
- Self-regulation and expression of emotions
Give your child the gifts of independence and success!
Call us at 949-713-2300 to sign up for a screening.